IT for growing businesses
Driving profitable growth is the top priority for every business leader. Whether your route to growth is organic or through mergers and acquisitions (M&A), information technology will play a critical role in helping you achieve your business objectives.
If you are planning to grow organically through expanding your workforce, geographic locations or products and services, your IT systems must be able to scale up to cope with the increased demand: setting up new sites, increasing service capacity, reducing downtime and providing business intelligence or new capabilities and applications.
If you are considering mergers and acquisitions, you must be able to efficiently integrate your IT with that of the other business to combine different systems, applications, data, users and teams into one in order to realise the anticipated synergies. You are most likely to require specialised knowledge and extra resources during due diligence as well as post M&A integration.
Specially, we can offer you:
- Strategic advice: We can advise on your IT strategy, system selection and integration. We can also assess the IT infrastructure as part of the due diligence for M&A and provide an interim IT director or manager.
- Business systems consultancy:
o System design, build and implementation
o Application development, integration and migration
o Business intelligence / data warehouse
o Workflow solutions
o IT project management
o Third party application selection
- Business systems integration: We will help you to manage the system interfaces, data migration, exchange and standards.
- Managed services: We can provide managed services for infrastructure and applications.
- Dynamic IT infrastructure: We can design and implement a scalable and flexible IT infrastructure for your organisation.
Find out why Northdoor is the right technology partner for you.
To know more about how Northdoor can help you grow your business through IT, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Back to home