Northdoor Key Facts Illustration Generator
Mortgage lenders and brokers are required by the Financial Services Authority (FSA) to provide Key Facts Illustration (KFI) documentation for all borrowers. KFI documentation enables a borrower to compare different lenders’ products on the same basis by providing key information, such as the price of the mortgage, initial interest rates, potential rise in interest rates, and whether any conditional products, such as insurance, are to be sought.
Northdoor’s KFI Generator is an online system that enables mortgage lenders or brokers to quickly and easily create all requisite KFI documentation. KFI Generator provides a simple and efficient method for satisfying FSA requirements while allowing the lender to customise all documentation.
- Required calculations generated automatically online
- Automates creation of compliant Offer Letter documentation based on the KFI
- Web-based, giving 24/7 access
- Tailored to branding and fee structures of each Mortgage Lender
- Access granted to the Intermediary, as well as the Lender and Client
- Quick - KFIs may be built in 2-3 minutes and calculations are generated automatically
- Compliant – effortlessly comply with FSA requirements for KFI documents
- Simple – easy to use, guiding screens allow for effortless administration, monitoring and updating
- Internet Application – allows for easy access with no installation required
- Customise – ensures Lenders’ own colours, logos, wording, fee/commission structures and other specific requirements
KFI Generator is a hosted system, run and managed by Northdoor on the lender’s behalf, ensuring maximum reliability and removing the need for Mortgage Lenders to manage complex software systems.
Companies currently using Northdoor’s KFI Generator include Affirmative Finance, Cheval, and United Trust Bank.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information