Northdoor Sanctions Checker
Financial sanctions prohibit a firm from carrying out transactions with a listed person or organisation. In some cases, the order will prohibit a firm from providing any financial services at all. A breach of a financial sanctions order may be a criminal offence – no matter how small the transaction is. Regulators in the UK, US and Europe have become increasingly focused on compliance in this area over the last few years. Deficiencies in the screening process have also led to sizeable fines from the FSA.
Northdoor’s Sanctions Checker is an effective system that enables financial institutions to screen clients – both individuals and companies - against international Financial Sanctions lists. Easy to use, our Sanctions Checker also provides an audit trail to help demonstrate compliance.
- Ability to run ad-hoc or batch searches against the key UK/UN/EU/US lists
- Intelligent ‘fuzzy searching’
- Manage ‘false positives’
- Reports created for every search
- Facility to integrate within an existing system
- Central register maintained and regularly updated by Northdoor
- A transparent pricing model based on usage
- Accurate – Minimise false positives through our intelligent fuzzy search
- Quick – Massively reduce time spent screening targets
- Simple – Easy to learn and adopt without complex configuration options
- Cost Effective – Greater control and transparency with usage-based pricing
- Data Protection – Your client information is stored only on your network
Moreover, Northdoor’s Sanctions Checker can be integrated with your existing systems and database. Companies currently using our solution include Affirmative Finance, Cheval Bridging Finance, McInroy & Wood, Munich Re, Stenham Group, Windsor Lloyd’s Brokers, and many more.
Download the Northdoor Sanctions Checker brochure.