Tealeaf is a Customer Experience Management solution designed to give unprecedented visibility into a customer’s online & mobile customer experience. Tealeaf monitors, records and crucially analyses the behaviour of every customer who uses a website. Whilst web analytics tools tell an organisation what is happening on their website, Tealeaf can tell them why it is happening.
The solution captures the entire online customer experience, detects customer struggles and ultimately ensures the best performance possible from an e-commerce platform.
Tealeaf is an on premise solution that is passively deployed in virtually any web-based application environment, with low risk or impact to applications or infrastructure, and has been proven on some of the web’s largest and most sophisticated websites.
- Increase revenue: remove site experience obstacles to improve conversion rates and transaction sizes.
- Reduce customer churn: quickly see and understand customer issues for faster, more effective resolution.
- Decrease production support costs: dramatically reduce the time spent identifying and resolving website errors.
- Significantly reduce customer dispute investigations: retrieve archived records of actual customer experiences to swiftly resolve customer concerns.
- Build enterprise-wide customer experience competency: create a common language and feedback loop across e-business stakeholders.
- Tealeaf cxLifecycle – Combine quantitative, qualitative and behavioural data to derive customer experience insights and conversions across single and multiple buying cycles.
- Tealeaf cxImpact – Provides fast visibility into the hidden problems that can impact your business, helping you detect, quantify and resolve issues and sources of customer struggle.
- Tealeaf cxReveal – Gives customer service teams fast access to both live and historical customer activities on your website. These activities can be accessed and replayed from existing customer relationship management (CRM) consoles.
- Tealeaf cxMobile – Enables organizations to capture, replay and understand the experiences of customers who access websites from mobile devices.
- Tealeaf cxOverstat – Helps improve campaign performance and content placement and optimise a site’s page flows with intuitive, visual analytics such as heat maps, attention maps and link and form analytics.