Software Asset Management (SAM) is a business practice that involves managing and optimising the purchase, deployment, maintenance, utilisation and disposal of software applications within an organisation. Part of an organisation’s IT strategy, it aims to reduce costs and mitigate risks associated with inappropriate software deployment.
Northdoor provides software asset management services that not only help you to identify what you have, where it is running, and whether any redundancies exists but also improve control and compliance.
Benefits of Northdoor’s Software Asset Management Services:
- Improve cost savings and control over IT expenditure
- Optimise investment and utilisation of your software assets
- Mitigate risks associated with improper software deployment
- Increase the efficiency and agility of your IT resources
- Northdoor is an accredited partner of Microsoft, IBM and Oracle, and has extensive relationships with other 3rd party software vendors. The breadth of our technical expertise and partnerships means that we can help you not only with a specific technology but across your entire software portfolio.
- With more than 20 years of experience in IT consultancy, Northdoor focuses on delivering services and solutions aligned to the client’s business strategy and objectives. We bring a structured approach to advising and implementing a Software Asset Management plan based on the client’s specific business and IT environment. We also provide maintenance renewal or managed services where required, allowing the client to focus on their strategic initiatives.
Learn how we helped our clients: