Northdoor is a respected, specialist IT and Data Consultancy and Solutions Provider and we are now looking for an experienced, talented and capable Business Analyst who can make a significant contribution to our business and, specifically, to our successful implementation, delivery and support of group risk insurance solutions (Group Life, Income Protection, Critical Illness and Flexible Employee Benefits).
Northdoor operates a hybrid working environment, and your time will be split between our offices on Old Street in London, working from home, and occasional travel to our client sites.
Your role will be to drive business change for our clients, working with stakeholders, business users, developers, testers and deployment teams to deliver quality solutions in response to business demand and user requirements.
Career progression opportunities include specialisation as a group life solutions manager or diversification into other business sectors and/or to include project management responsibilities. This is an opportunity for an already capable and enthusiastic person to play a significant role in a progressive organisation.
Salary is £58k to £65k dependent on the successful candidate’s experience. Benefits include private health, gym membership, company pension scheme and bonus scheme.
- Facilitate workshops with stakeholders to illicit, clarify, define and document complex functional, non-functional and data requirements, with a collaborative approach that ensures stakeholder engagement through the change lifecycle.
- Liaise across multiple teams and stakeholder communities to apply system thinking to identify the best solution that delivers value to end-users.
- Contribute to the estimating and planning of solution change programmes
- Support the development team with business data and process insights and expertise, knowledge of how existing solutions meet our clients’ needs and how planned changes will impact those solutions
- Plan and coordinate acceptance test cycles on products and systems, recording test results, investigating and tracking defects, and obtaining user feedback
- Engage actively with our clients to support their ongoing use of our solutions and to identify opportunities for business value led enhancements
- Develop strategies for aspects such as communications, client and market engagement and process modelling.
The successful candidate is likely to:
- have a number of years Business Analysis experience
- have significant life insurance applications experience gained through a carrier, software house or consultancy
- be very IT literate and comfortable dealing with technical IT people
- be a user of change methodologies
- be an excellent communicator at all levels, personable and ‘good to meet’ and with excellent spoken and written English language skills
- have a commercial awareness
- be able to make things happen
- have worked for a Consultancy or believe that you would succeed in a consultancy environment