Proud to hold Microsoft Gold Partner Status
Northdoor is an award-winning IT consultancy and services provider specialising in Microsoft solutions.
Proud to hold Gold Status across four different Microsoft Partner categories – DevOps, Data Analytics, Data Platform, Cloud Platform, and Silver Application Development – Northdoor stands out from the crowd.
We help fast-growing enterprises achieve their business objectives through application development, business intelligence solutions, data platform solutions and cloud enablement.
We have delivered Microsoft solutions to more than 200 organisations of all sizes and from all industries, including major financial services and professional services companies. We are a Systems Integrator and an Independent Software Vendor.
Northdoor has a wealth of experience in designing, deploying, managing, maintaining and supporting business systems based on Microsoft business applications, databases, operating systems, and cloud platforms.
We are a full-lifecycle provider, with the skills and experience to cover everything from initial solution design and consultancy through to fully managed services.
Proven track record
- Over 30 years of experience
- Implemented hundreds of successful projects over the past twenty years
- Delivered Microsoft technology solutions to more than 200 customers
- 8 out of Northdoor’s top 10 clients have been with us for 10+ years
- 2023 Winner: Big Data/Analytics Solutions of the Year, IT Europa Channel Awards.
- 2023 IT Europa Channel Awards. Finalist in four categories:
- Big Data/Analytics Solution of the Year
- Cloud Solution Provider of the Year
- Business Continuity Solution of the Year
- Managed Services Project of the Year
- 2023 Finalist: Best Healthcare Analytics Project for the NHS at the HSJ Partnership Awards 2023
- 2022 Winner: IT Europa Channel Awards: Cloud Solution Provider of the Year.
- 2021 Winner Security Solution of the Year at the ‘2021 European IT and Software Excellence Awards.
- 2020 Finalist: European IT & Excellence Awards: Security Solution of the Year.
- 2019 Finalist: European IT & Excellence Awards: Data, Information Management or Analytics Solution of the Year
- 2018 Finalist: Microsoft Partner of the Year Data Estate Modernisation Award
- 2018 Winner: European IT & Excellence Awards Data Management Solution of the Year
- 2017 Microsoft Partners Inbound Marketing Excellence. Top 1% of Microsoft Partner Marketers Across the World
We bring specialist skills across IT consulting, enterprise infrastructure, and IT support and managed services into one integrated solution for our clients.
Cloud – Advise, Migrate, Implement, Manage
Thinking of adopting Azure? Northdoor’s experienced team of architects, developers and consultants are ready to work with you to understand the business context, determine the potential benefits, and create a roadmap to adopt cloud computing on Azure.
- Advise: determine the best way to move your infrastructure, applications or databases to Azure, including feasibility studies and estimated TCO and ROI.
- Migrate: plan and execute the migration of existing applications and databases to Azure, including integration with remaining on-premises infrastructure.
- Implement: create new applications that run in the Azure cloud for exceptional flexibility, availability and scalability.
- Manage: flexible management options from business-hours helpdesk right through to 24/7 outsourcing of your cloud environment.
Data platform – Review, Optimise, Build, Run
With long expertise in data – both on-premises and in the cloud – Northdoor can help you create a robust, secure, high-performance platform for storing and using enterprise data.
- Review: survey your existing database landscape, check licensing and version issues, propose consolidation and other efficiency measures.
- Optimise: consolidate databases where appropriate, perform upgrades, introduce rigorous backup and disaster recovery plans, enhance performance.
- Build: create on-premises or cloud databases to meet new business objectives, in full compliance with data protection regulations, both current and future.
- Run: introduce comprehensive monitoring and alerts, provide expert remote management and fixes, or even take on full remote responsibility for your environment.
Advanced Analytics – Integrate, Design, Deliver
Northdoor provides Microsoft Analytics solutions that give you the confidence to make business decisions ahead of your competitors. Building on more than 15 years of experience in creating and managing data warehouses, Northdoor understands both the technology and the business objectives behind Business Intelligence.
- Integrate: rationalise and consolidate disparate stores of data across the enterprise; create repeatable processes for extracting, normalising and integrating data for a single version of the truth.
- Design: create customised dashboards and advanced analytic solutions that put power back into the hands of business users, enabling them to gain fresh insight into their challenges.
- Deliver: provide both formal reporting and fast ad hoc queries, support advanced data mining, machine learning and AI techniques, and deliver accurate and reliable information to help predict future business performance and support better decision-making.
Artificial Intelligence – Imagine, Design, Build, Integrate
From voice-activated assistants on smartphones to intelligent bots on corporate websites, artificial intelligence (AI) is rapidly gaining a foothold in the global economy. Northdoor works with some of the world’s leading vendors of AI technology to develop and deploy solutions aimed at augmenting human capabilities in the enterprise.
- Imagine: understand where AI, machine learning and cognitive services could help your business gain an edge on the competition.
- Design: orchestrate cloud-based plug-and-play services to create new capabilities.
- Build: deploy intelligent solutions for process automation, decision support and machine learning.
- Integrate: embed advanced new technologies in your business-as-usual processes, empowering existing employees to tap into their own full potential.
Application Development – Understand, Design, Create, Run
Northdoor’s experienced Microsoft development team provides robust, scalable and cost-effective software solutions, together with smooth transformation of applications from outmoded legacy platforms. We specialise in developing in .NET but also support legacy languages.
- Understand: our approach to application development starts from a clear understanding and rigorous documentation of the business drivers and objectives.
- Design: work with your internal teams – or provide a complete outsourced service – to architect applications that will deliver against expectations both now and into the future.
- Create: use best-practice methodologies to create new code or transform existing applications into modern, easy-to-support software solutions.
- Run: employ DevOps principles to ensure that your applications run smoothly and that new functionality is introduced in a rapid, controlled and reliable way.
Northdoor offers a comprehensive set of managed services grouped under two brands: ManageLine and ServiceLine. ManageLine offers proactive monitoring and full administration covering all aspects of support, assistance and best-practice advice. ServiceLine provides an external ITIL-compliant IT service desk that responds to technical queries and service requests for covered systems.
Our service offerings around Microsoft technologies include:
Head of ICT, Best Western GB
Director of Technology and Transformation
Head of IT
Learn how Northdoor helped Blue Cube Travel to migrate it systems to Microsoft Azure.
Northdoor Design & Build New Business Intelligence Reporting Solution for London Charity Addaction
Delivering Data Analytics with Microsoft Power BI for Knight Dragon Developments
Digital Transformation In The Public Sector - East Sussex Healthcare NHS Trust
Boosting patient experiences and care outcomes through better understanding of data
Learn how Maidstone and Tunbridge Wells NHS Trust worked with Northdoor and Microsoft to optimise business intelligence and reporting with Power BI Premium Service.
Northdoor won the Big Data/Analytics Solution of the Year at the IT Europa Channel Awards 2023.
In addition, Northdoor was a finalist in the Best Healthcare Analytics project for the NHS at the HSJ Partnership Awards 2023.
These accomplishments recognise our exceptional work with Maidstone and Tunbridge Wells NHS Trust.
Read our blogs
Northdoor wins Big Data/Analytics Solution of the Year
at 2023 IT Europa Channel Awards
Northdoor wins Big Data/Analytics Solution of the Year award at the 2023 IT Europa Channel Awards for Maidstone and Tunbridge Wells NHS Trust
Northdoor wins Cloud Solution Provider of the Year 2022 IT Europa Channel Award
It’s extremely pleasing to see our technical and consultancy teams being recognised for the fantastic work that they delivered to our client Blue Cube Travel.
What SMEs should consider before migrating to the cloud
Is your SME looking to migrate its IT infrastructure to the cloud? Here’s what SMEs should consider before moving forward with cloud migration.
Gain complete visibility of cyber security across your hybrid-cloud landscape
Gain real-time security analytics & cyber threat intelligence across your whole organisation with a cloud-native cybersecurity solution.
SolutionBest Western GB takes back control with Microsoft Azure and Northdoor
Best Western GB completes a smooth migration of 100+ websites to the Microsoft Azure cloud.
SolutionAzure Synapse Analytics
Northdoor helps enterprises build blazing fast analytics on Azure Synapse.
SolutionData warehousing in the Azure cloud
Microsoft Azure Synapse Analytics delivers powerful data warehousing in support of advanced business analytics, with the convenience of platform-as-a-service.
Big Data & Analytics
Driving the modernisation of Data Platforms in the Public Sector
The benefits of adopting a ‘Digital First’ approach to service delivery for new and existing platforms in the Public Sector .
Switch to Microsoft’s Azure SQL Data Warehouse
We’ll migrate you over to Microsoft’s SQL Data Warehouse. This cloud solution guarantees improved performance, greater flexibility & lower management costs
Using Microsoft Azure To Ease The Challenges Of An Office Move
Moving offices poses a number challenges for organisations, in particular the extensive planning and resources needed to migrate existing infrastructures.
SolutionAzure Synapse Analytics Workshop
Sign up today for a free Northdoor workshop on Microsoft Azure Synapse Analytics (formerly SQL Data Warehouse on Azure).
SolutionData Analytics in the Azure Cloud: Workshop
Drive Better Business Decisions in the Azure Cloud – sign up for our free workshop and benefit from our expert knowledge.
Business Intelligence & SQL
NHS Data Estate Modernisation
This modernised environment is more compliant, secure, reliable and efficient, as well as easier to manage – all of which drives ongoing cost savings.
Big Data & Analytics
The value of DataOps – transforming critical data into prized insights
A clear DataOps strategy can provide valuable commercial benefits. Here’s how you can get more from your organisation’s critical data with DataOps.
Latest Blog Articles
The rising threat of supply chain vulnerabilities
Discover the impact of growing supply chain threats on organizations. Explore recent high-profile hacks and the need to be proactive.
Strengthening DORA Compliance with IBM Solutions
Discover how IBM’s Solutions empower organisations to achieve DORA compliance effortlessly. Find out about the DORA Assessment workshop.
8 steps to achieve cyber security compliance
Master cyber security compliance in eight crucial steps to put your organisation on the right path with Northdoor.
Subscribe to our newsletter
Subscribe to our newsletter to get the very latest insights and updates in the world of enterprise IT and data security: