Northdoor is an IT consultancy specialising in IBM solutions
Northdoor has been an IBM Business Partner since 1989 and currently holds the top Platinum status. The depth and breadth of our technical capabilities is acknowledged not only by our enterprise customers but also by IBM.
With 30 years’ experience, we help enterprises achieve optimal results from their IBM infrastructure and software solutions.
Our enterprise solutions based on IBM technologies range from being an IBM i (iSeries) reseller, storage selection and implementation to integrated IBM information management, with customer engagements varying from a number of days to multi-resource projects lasting several months.
We have provided IBM technology solutions to more than 250 customers across all sectors. Flexible and targeted, our solutions will not only reduce your IT expenditure but also improve service performance with measurable results within months.
IBM Systems & Software Solutions from Northdoor
SolutionIBM Data Protection & Security Solutions
As a G-Cloud 12 approved supplier, Northdoor offers accessible solutions for data discovery, classification, management and masking.
SolutionData Storage Solutions
Does your IT infrastructure support the growing needs of your company? Invest in robust data storage solutions for improved IT efficiency
SolutionIBM Power Systems
As an IBM Platinum partner, Northdoor has the skills and experience to maximise the value of IBM Power Systems landscapes.
Northdoor offers expert Solution Architecture, Delivery, Development and Support services across the whole IBM Analytics portfolio.
SolutionIBM MQ messaging
IBM has paved the way with its MQ technology; connect diverse applications & reinvent business processes with IBM MQ messaging solutions from Northdoor.
Northdoor provide specialist services for IBM, including virtualisation and systems migration.
SolutionMaintenance and Support
As an IBM Platinum Business Partner, we are able to provide a dedicated renewal service for IBM hardware and software solutions
SolutionSoftware Asset Management (SAM)
Northdoor’s software asset management (SAM) practice helps enterprises to manage and optimise the utilisation of licensed applications.
SolutionManaged Services for IBM License Metric Tool
Northdoor’s IBM ILMT Managed Services control and protect the IBM software assets within your organisation. Free up the assets throughout your business
SolutionManaged Services for IBM Guardium
Our Managed Services offering for IBM Guardium provides expert monitoring and incident management, backed by rigorous SLAs.
SolutionManaged Services for IBM Power Systems
IBM Power systems are one of the most reliable business platforms available. Our Managed Service ensures that your systems are fully optimised
Proven track record
- 9 out of Northdoor’s top 10 customers have been with us for 10+ years
- 89% of our customers are satisfied or very satisfied with the overall service quality
- 2023 Winner: Big Data/Analytics Solutions of the Year, IT Europa Channel Awards.
- 2023 Finalist: Best Healthcare Analytics Project for the NHS at the HSJ Partnership Awards 2023.
- Northdoor has been nominated as finalists in multiple categories in the 2023 IT Europa Channel Awards 2023.
- Big Data/Analytics Solution of the Year, IT Europa Channel Awards 2023
- Cloud Solution Provider of the Year, IT Europa Channel Awards 2023
- Business Continuity Solution of the Year, IT Europa Awards 2023
- Managed Services Project of the Year, IT Europa 2023
- 2021 Winner Security Solution of the Year at the ‘2021 European IT and Software Excellence Awards.
- 2020 Finalist: European IT & Excellence Awards: Security Solution of the Year.
- 2019 Finalist: European IT & Excellence Awards: Data, Information Management or Analytics Solution of the Year
- IBM Expert Hybrid Data Management status in the IBM PartnerWorld Programme
- IBM Expert Unified Governance & Integrations status in the IBM PartnerWorld Programme
- IBM Expert Storage Systems status in the IBM PartnerWorld Programme
- IBM Specialist Data Science & Business Analytics status in the IBM PartnerWorld Programme
- IBM Specialist Information Risk & Protection status in the IBM PartnerWorld Programme
- IBM Specialist Power Systems status in the IBM PartnerWorld Programme
- IBM Specialist Spectrum Storage Software status in the IBM PartnerWorld Programme
- IBM Platinum Business Partner status in IBM PartnerWorld Programme
- IBM Centre of Technical Excellence for Hardware Award
- IBM Information Management European Partner of the Year
- IBM Business Partner Award – Centre of Technical Excellence in Breadth of Skills
- IBM Platinum Award for Technical Excellence
Strengthening DORA Compliance with IBM Solutions
Discover how IBM’s Solutions empower organisations to achieve DORA compliance effortlessly. Find out about the DORA Assessment workshop.
How IBM Watsonx uses AI to transform business
An overview of how IBM Watsonx leverages artificial intelligence to optimise processes, enhance customer experiences, and drive innovation across industries
Purchase new IBM storage and trade in old storage for a rebate
Discover the IBM Storage Trade-In Program with Northdoor. Earn direct payments from IBM when upgrading to eligible IBM storage and trading in outdated storage solutions. Optimise your storage…[ ]
IBM ending support for several IBM Storage products in 2023
Learn about IBM’s upcoming end of support for several storage products and why upgrading to newer systems is essential.
End of Support for IBM POWER8: What Businesses Need to Know
IBM POWER8 support is ending, and businesses must upgrade to continue receiving mainstream IBM maintenance and support.
Announcing IBM Power10 scale-out and Midrange Servers
New Power10 scale-out and midrange models extend IBM’s capabilities to deliver flexible and secured infrastructure for hybrid cloud environments
IBM storage announcement good news for entry level customers
Northdoor comment: IBM’s February storage announcement focuses on bringing Enterprise performance and functionality to the Entry level market.
Northdoor plc. achieves prestigious top partner status with IBM
Northdoor Achieves The Prestigious “Expert Storage Solution” Status in the IBM PartnerWorld Programme For Helping Enterprises Use IBM Storage Solutions.
Northdoor plc. achieves Expert: Information Risk and Protection status in the IBM PartnerWorld Programme
Northdoor delivers IBM solutions required to ensure that organisations and data are protected from internal and external threats.
IBM Power10: unbeatable performance, energy-efficiency, and security for hybrid cloud
The arrival of IBM Power10 means higher performance, efficiency, and security for enterprise-grade hybrid-cloud infrastructure.
To Cloud or Not to Cloud for IBM i
In our latest blog, we look at how IBM i can offer cloud without losing control or ownership of your system and how we have recently helped a leading clearing Bank do just that.
Invest in new capabilities while cutting your storage costs
Cut Your Costs for Data Storage.
Achieve rapid ROI in new data storage hardware.
A real- life data storage TCO case study shows how companies can achieve full payback in less than 3 years.
System & Storage
A backup for your backups: immutable data protection
Cyber resilience means business protection, even when security measures fail; read why immutable backups are vital for a robust approach to cyber resilience.
IBM announced the new Operating System for IBM i – version 7.5.
IBM i 7.5 is here! Read our announcement blog to find out more.
Subscribe to our newsletter
Subscribe to our newsletter to get the very latest insights and updates in the world of enterprise IT and data security: