Request a demo, consultation and more information
About Northdoor guided demo’s
At Northdoor we don’t just send you software without any help or guidance. We take time to help you fully appreciate the solutions that we offer, including help with:
- Choosing the best solution for your needs
- Designing solutions that will integrate with your IT systems
- Supporting your choice of platform, configuration and specifications
- Installing and configuring the solution – so you can fully evaluate it in the right context and under the right conditions.
- Evaluating the solution against your needs
- Determining how best to deploy the solutions
- Providing you with transparent pricing and licensing information
- Providing managed services, support and maintenance options where applicable.
About Northdoor Consultations
Northdoor offer complimentary consultations to help us discover more about your requirements – and to help you understand how Northdoor can achieve your desired outcomes.
These consultations often involve our top professionals and will include a roadmap, presentation of our credentials and referring case studies – allowing us to demonstrate our approach and successes.
Complete the form above and one of the relevant team leaders will contact you to arrange a suitable time for our consultation session.
Form more information or immediate help, please email: email@example.com
Alternatively, please call us on: 020 7448 8500
Latest Blog Articles
Is IBM Power holding back your migration to the cloud?
An optimised way to move IBM Power workloads to the cloud: Northdoor and Skytap accelerate migrations and reduce risk
Get off the technology treadmill and migrate to the cloud
Get off the technology treadmill and stop buying on-premises IBM Power hardware: migrate your Power applications to run natively in the cloud with Skytap and Northdoor.
Phishing Emails (and other messages) and how to deal with them
Don’t get burnt by phishing scams – here’s how to protect your organisation by recognising and reporting potential phishing threats.