Stace a construction and property consultancy company with 170 staff in various locations, had a sprawling IT infrastructure which was failing to meet the demands of an expanding business. Outages and downtime were regular events and expert support was required to help the IT internal team form and deliver a new strategy for IT.
The Northdoor Solution
- Comprehensive audit of the existing IT landscape
- Rectified the core infrastructure issues
- Provides a fully managed IT service
Northdoor completely re-architected the Citrix environment and introduce task-appropriate, virtualised infrastructure using an IBM storage solution and delivered much needed stability. Desktop and server environments were separated and given dedicated resources thereby increasing reliability. A disaster recovery service was designed and implemented and a managed services wrapper complements the in-house team to increase availability and user confidence.
- Delivery of a high quality IT service to the business
- Removed the need to find, hire and train advanced in-house technical staff
- Infrastructure that has the ability to flex and scale with business growth
- A cost effective support solution enabling Stace to focus on running its business
For More Information
Read the full case study – Stace case study