Resources Download FormComplete this form to download our resources. Once you have submitted it, all other resources can be downloaded without having to complete another form again.
During your Cloud Readiness Assessment, Northdoor will:
- Undertake a thorough review of the information acquired during the Discovery phase
- Evaluate and reconcile the business objectives, the IT infrastructure and the detailed technical analysis with our prior knowledge of what will and what not work in the cloud, how a migration path can be formed and what steps are needed
- Document all findings for interactive client review
- Generate a roadmap providing recommendations for cloud readiness
- Classify servers and workloads on a RAG (Red, Amber, Green) sheet, enabling easy identification of low- and high-challenge migrations and tasks that may need performing to make a server or workload cloud-ready.
Latest Blog Articles
The cost of inaction: Five cyber security stats for all businesses to consider in 2022
Creating a robust cyber security infrastructure is vital for organisations. Costing financial and reputational damage, here’s how cyber attacks evolved in 2021.
Is IBM Power holding back your migration to the cloud?
An optimised way to move IBM Power workloads to the cloud: Northdoor and Skytap accelerate migrations and reduce risk
Get off the technology treadmill and migrate to the cloud
Get off the technology treadmill and stop buying on-premises IBM Power hardware: migrate your Power applications to run natively in the cloud with Skytap and Northdoor.