Mobile Device Management (MDM) and Vulnerability Management with MaaS360
Unify endpoint management with the power of AI
IBM Security MaaS360 with Watson: an open cloud-based platform that uses AI to simplify management and security across mobile devices and IoT.
- Gain insights to identify policy and app improvements.
- Proactively address new vulnerabilities.
IBM MaaS360 is an enterprise mobility management platform that is easier to deploy and scale. With IBM MaaS360, organisations can manage and safeguard their mobile devices, apps and content with flexible solutions to help meet their specific needs.
Thousands of customers worldwide, from Fortune 500 companies to small and medium-sized businesses, rely on this software as the foundation for their mobile initiatives—helping to enable the apps and content that users need to be productive, while maintaining data security and personal privacy.
Rapid Mobile Device Management (MDM)
IBM MaaS360 Mobile Device Management is a fast, fully featured solution to configure devices for enterprise access and protect corporate data on smartphones and tablets—all from a single screen.
As a robust integrated cloud platform, MaaS360 simplifies mobile device management (MDM) with rapid deployment, visibility and control that spans across mobile devices, applications and documents.
Deployment is quick. In just a few clicks, IT administrators can start enrolling devices and quickly manage the entire mobile device lifecycle—from enrolment to enterprise integration, configuration and management, monitoring and security, support, and analytics and reporting.
- Do you currently have a Mobile Device Management Strategy in place?
- Do you embrace BYOD (Bring your own device)? Or have plans to introduce this policy?
- Do you want to control applications on your mobile device?
- Do your mobile devices have corporate email and what security do you have around this?
- Are you using Windows fileshares or SharePoint?
Solve your MDM challenges
- Increase security and compliance enforcement
- Reduce the cost of supporting mobile assets
- Enhance application and performance management
- Help ensure better business continuity
- Increase productivity and employee satisfaction
- Demonstrated approach to enterprise mobility management
- Powerful management and security to address the entire mobility lifecycle
- Easily integrates with your existing infrastructure
- Simple and fast with an exceptional customer experience
For more information, click here
How can businesses protect sensitive data outside the corporate firewall?
Discover how cybercriminals are finding new ways to exploit insecure remote working capabilities. Protect data while supporting staff with flexible working.
Remote workforce: Protect your rapidly growing attack surface
Read how employee-owned devices & home networks that are not protected by enterprise security controls have rapidly expanded many organisations’ attack surfaces
See IBM MaaS360 with Watson and Identity Access Management
Latest Blog Articles
Announcing the launch of the new Northdoor website
Visit the all-new www.northdoor.co.uk for information, insight, advice and opinions from Northdoor on all aspects of enterprise technology.
Kaseya ransomware attack highlights the risk of supply chains
Keseya ransomware attack highlights the damage done by attacks that come into the organisation through trusted partners and suppliers.