Sign up today to receive your free RiskXchange cyber security score and executive report plus a personalised demonstration.
- The report will help you to understand more about your cyber security posture and provide you with actionable insights into risks associated with your IT infrastructure and your third-party ecosystem.
- You will be able to see how your security compares to industry benchmarks as RiskXchange can pinpoint the top risk factors that could cause your company to suffer from a breach.
- Get a personalised demo to gain visibility into your cyber risk score, along with that of up to three of your chosen third-party suppliers.
Minimise your cyber risk by staying up to date with your security ratings and supplier ecosystem.
Fill out the form below to request your free report and personalised demo.
Over the past months, the level of cyber-attacks has risen dramatically. In addition, we are seeing more and more organisations spinning up servers to allow staff to work from home.
Managing cyber threats when IT environments are so fluid is extremely challenging at the best of times. With the help of our cyber risk management platform, RiskXchange, we can help you monitor and manage these threats.
RiskXchange provides a powerful AI-assisted, yet simple automated and centralised unique 360-degree security risk rating management approach. It generates objective, quantitative reporting on a company’s security risk and performance, that enables organisations with evolving business requirements, to conduct business securely in today’s digital world.
- Clear, informative dashboards show executives the risk position in real time, helping them make informed and measurable business risk decisions.
- For GDPR, automates and scores your third-party and supplier risk assessments.