IBM InfoSphere Guardium provides the simplest, most robust solution for assuring the privacy and integrity of trusted information in your data center (SAP, Oracle PeopleSoft, Cognos, Siebel, etc.) and reducing costs by automating the entire compliance auditing process in heterogeneous environments.
InfoSphere Guardium encryption is the simplest, most robust solution for continuously monitoring access to databases and automating compliance controls in heterogeneous enterprises.
The solution prevents unauthorised activities by privileged insiders or hackers while monitoring end-users to identify fraud, without any changes to databases, applications or impacting performance. InfoSphere Guardium is the most widely-used database activity monitoring solution, providing:
- 100% visibility into all database transactions – across all platforms and protocols – including those of database administrators (DBAs), developers and outsourced personnel
- Monitoring and policy enforcement for sensitive data access, privileged user actions, change control, application user activities and security exceptions
- Centralised aggregation and normalisation of audit data from across your database infrastructure for enterprise-wide compliance auditing and reporting, correlation and forensics
- A secure, tamper-proof audit trail that supports the Separation of Duties (SOD) required by auditors
- Integrated compliance workflow automation, including report distribution to oversight teams, electronic sign-offs and escalations
- The broadest heterogeneous support, including database platforms from multiple vendors on all major operating systems
- Capabilities to track file sharing activities on major platforms, including Microsoft SharePoint