Northdoor takes a holistic view of data security, aiming to build security into the enterprise at every level and from the ground up, rather than adding it as an after-thought. A layered approach to data security helps prevent loss or unauthorised access to data, while simultaneously making it easier for trusted stakeholders to support business operations and growth.
Northdoor offers comprehensive services to help businesses:
- Harness deep security insights to protect hybrid and multicloud environments against cyber threats
- Add advanced encryption services to any email platform to defend against cybercrime
- Protect users from social-engineering threats with AI-powered anti-phishing solutions
- Understand where data resides, its relationships and how to data define security and privacy policies
- Establish and maintain data governance processes and standards
- Understand and mitigate cyber risks under GDPR and related data-protection regulation
- Detect database vulnerabilities and harden repositories
- Manage privileges and authenticate users to limit data access
- Monitor transactions to enforce policies and capture detailed audit trails
- Prevent unauthorised database activities
- Block, quarantine or mask transactions that violate policy
- Protect sensitive data both at rest and in flight
- Mask or redact sensitive data in documents and forms for software testing and commercial use
- Protect databases through a variety of approaches, including masking and encryption.
- Carry out vulnerability assessments and report on findings.