Our layered approach helps prevent data loss while enabling data access to support business operations and growth:
- Understand where data resides, it’s relationships and how to define security and privacy policies
- Detect database vulnerabilities and harden repositories
- Manage privileges and authenticate users to limit data access
- Monitor transactions to enforce policies and capture a detailed audit trail
- Prevent unauthorised database activities
- Block, quarantine or mask transactions that violate policy
- Protect sensitive data
- Mask or redact sensitive data in documents and forms for software testing and commercial use to mitigate risk
- Protect databases with a variety of protection functions, including database masking and database encryption.
You may also be aware that the EU has passed new data protection laws. This applies to any business that offers goods or services to any citizen of a member state. These changes are due to come into effect from May 2018 so it’s important that your business meets the general data protection regulations. Take action now and avoid heavy financial fines in the future!