Request a demo, consultation and more information
About Northdoor guided demo’s
At Northdoor we don’t just send you software without any help or guidance. We take time to help you fully appreciate the solutions that we offer, including help with:
- Choosing the best solution for your needs
- Designing solutions that will integrate with your IT systems
- Supporting your choice of platform, configuration and specifications
- Installing and configuring the solution – so you can fully evaluate it in the right context and under the right conditions.
- Evaluating the solution against your needs
- Determining how best to deploy the solutions
- Providing you with transparent pricing and licensing information
- Providing managed services, support and maintenance options where applicable.
About Northdoor Consultations
Northdoor offer complimentary consultations to help us discover more about your requirements – and to help you understand how Northdoor can achieve your desired outcomes.
These consultations often involve our top professionals and will include a roadmap, presentation of our credentials and referring case studies – allowing us to demonstrate our approach and successes.
Complete the form above and one of the relevant team leaders will contact you to arrange a suitable time for our consultation session.
Form more information or immediate help, please email: email@example.com
Alternatively, please call us on: 020 7448 8500
Latest Blog Articles
Do you know where all your sensitive data is held and how to secure it?
To remain compliant with regulations, organisations need to better manage and secure sensitive data to improve data security across all data stores.
The cost of a data breach has increased to $4.35m in 2022
IBM’s 2022 Cost of a Data Breach report outlines the increased year-on-year cost organisations have faced. Read Northdoor’s comments about the latest report.
Invest in new capabilities while cutting your storage costs
Cut Your Costs for Data Storage.
Achieve rapid ROI in new data storage hardware.
A real- life data storage TCO case study shows how companies can achieve full payback in less than 3 years.