Rail Delivery Group tackles third-party cyber security risk with Riskxchange
Rail Delivery Group chose RiskXchange from Northdoor to bolster its cyber security stance and gain deeper insight into third-party risks across its organisations and out to suppliers.
Rail Delivery Group (RDG) represents UK passenger and freight rail companies, Network Rail and High Speed 2. On behalf of its member companies, RDG is responsible for a host of shared services, including allocation and settlement of ticket revenue, discounted travel schemes, and third-party ticket sellers. Securing very large quantities of commercial and personal data is essential, and rising threats from pernicious hacks and ransomware caused significant concerns.
Northdoor RiskXchange Solution
- Implemented RiskXchange AI-enhanced cyber security solutions
- Completed review of security strategy with Northdoor consultants
- Deployed Northdoor configuration, implementation, and support services
Benefits against cyber security risk
- Introduced enterprise protection for critical revenue and operational systems
- Established governance and compliance for cyber security
- Reduced the business risk of service disruption and data breach
- Embedded best-practice cyber security for future operations