Modular Insurance underwriting and administration solutions
The modular NdexInsure solution covers a comprehensive range of functions, including:
- Policy administration: improve business processes, performance and compliance
- Claims management: create, review and amend claims; manage workflow efficiently
- Outward reinsurance (ORI): create and maintain ORI policies of any type
- Financial ledgers: technical and cash ledgers to control and manage financial transactions
- Portals: quick and efficient access to key data, enabling insurers to conduct more business faster
- Rating engine: rate multiple lines of business through a configurable web application
- Document repository: secure, web-based access to documents for internal users, partners and customers
- Sanctions Checker: screen customers and prospects against international sanctions lists faster and with less effort
- Document generator: construct PDF documents dynamically from standard data
- Messaging: handle industry-standard messages, including ACORD and EDI for the London Market
- Data warehouse: consolidate to a single controlled source of data for management information (MI)
With a solution development roadmap aligned to both industry trends and customer requirements, NdexInsure is in continuous evolution, helping you stay ahead of your competition.
For more information, contact Northdoor for a demonstration or download our brochure:
SolutionNdexInsure Analytics and AI
Emerging technologies can help you work faster and smarter. Northdoor is extending NdexInsure with advanced new capabilities to help clients sharpen their competitive edge.
SolutionNdexInsure Rating Engine
NdexInsure’s Rating Engine is a dynamic and configurable web service application that can be used to rate multiple lines of business.
SolutionNdexInsure Services and Consultancy
Building on decades of experience serving the London Market, Northdoor provides a full suite of services to help insurers design, deploy, manage and support NdexInsure.
Start using NdexInsure almost instantly and on a pay-as-you-go basis; hit the ground running with low up-front costs.
Latest Blog Articles
The cost of inaction: Five cyber security stats for all businesses to consider in 2022
Creating a robust cyber security infrastructure is vital for organisations. Costing financial and reputational damage, here’s how cyber attacks evolved in 2021.
Is IBM Power holding back your migration to the cloud?
An optimised way to move IBM Power workloads to the cloud: Northdoor and Skytap accelerate migrations and reduce risk
Get off the technology treadmill and migrate to the cloud
Get off the technology treadmill and stop buying on-premises IBM Power hardware: migrate your Power applications to run natively in the cloud with Skytap and Northdoor.