Modular Insurance underwriting and administration solutions
The modular NdexInsure solution covers a comprehensive range of functions, including:
- Policy administration: improve business processes, performance and compliance
- Claims management: create, review and amend claims; manage workflow efficiently
- Outward reinsurance (ORI): create and maintain ORI policies of any type
- Financial ledgers: technical and cash ledgers to control and manage financial transactions
- Portals: quick and efficient access to key data, enabling insurers to conduct more business faster
- Rating engine: rate multiple lines of business through a configurable web application
- Document repository: secure, web-based access to documents for internal users, partners and customers
- Sanctions Checker: screen customers and prospects against international sanctions lists faster and with less effort
- Document generator: construct PDF documents dynamically from standard data
- Messaging: handle industry-standard messages, including ACORD and EDI for the London Market
- Data warehouse: consolidate to a single controlled source of data for management information (MI)
With a solution development roadmap aligned to both industry trends and customer requirements, NdexInsure is in continuous evolution, helping you stay ahead of your competition.
For more information, contact Northdoor for a demonstration or download our brochure:
SolutionNdexInsure Analytics and AI
Emerging technologies can help you work faster and smarter. Northdoor is extending NdexInsure with advanced new capabilities to help clients sharpen their competitive edge.
SolutionNdexInsure Rating Engine
NdexInsure’s Rating Engine is a dynamic and configurable web service application that can be used to rate multiple lines of business.
SolutionNdexInsure Services and Consultancy
Building on decades of experience serving the London Market, Northdoor provides a full suite of services to help insurers design, deploy, manage and support NdexInsure.
Start using NdexInsure almost instantly and on a pay-as-you-go basis; hit the ground running with low up-front costs.
Latest Blog Articles
Announcing the launch of the new Northdoor website
Visit the all-new www.northdoor.co.uk for information, insight, advice and opinions from Northdoor on all aspects of enterprise technology.
Kaseya ransomware attack highlights the risk of supply chains
Keseya ransomware attack highlights the damage done by attacks that come into the organisation through trusted partners and suppliers.